Monday, February 24, 2014

Oils, Oils, Oils...So many to choose from!!!


When I first decided to put the creamy crack to the side, I will admit that like most women who decide to embrace their curls, I was overwhelmed.  I really wanted to make sure that I did everything right.  I wanted to ensure that I gave my hair the proper treatment to stimulate growth and most importantly, be the healthiest it can be!

I've always been the type of person who preferred a natural remedy when it came to my health and well being.  I abhor the thought of taking prescription medicine.  I'm one of those people who will just let a cold or flu take it's course, that is until I just cant endure the body and head aches anymore.

While learning about my hair, I realized that my hair can get very dry quickly if not properly moisturized.  I also learned very quickly that using certain oils made my hair very oily and greasy.  That was not a good look at all!  So during my research on how to achieve healthy, long natural hair, I was pleasantly pleased at all of the natural products that were suggested, especially oils that I already had.


Until next time, keep moving forward,
Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment