Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Product Review: Bobeam's ACV & Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar

Curl cream, curl jelly, leave in conditioner, hair lotion, hair butter, hair spray, oil, aloe vera gel, Ecostyler gel, homemade gel....You name it , the list can go on and on.  Some of us use a lot of products on our hair to get that twist out just right, lay those edges nice and smooth for our up-do, or make our wash and go curls POP! 

Because our hair thrives on moisture, we tend to shy away from shampoo.  We know certain shampoo can strip our hair of its natural oils and make our hair feel very dry and brittle.  Therefore, some opt to just co-wash.  Co-washing is the process of using conditioner to cleanse your hair instead of using shampoo.  This is normally okay and a lot of people swear by it.  


I'm one of those people who hardly ever used shampoo to wash my hair, maybe every 2 months or so.  I always reached for my ole' faithful Avalon Organics Biotin Conditioner  and go to town.  But about a month or so ago, I decided that I needed to give my hair a good cleansing, a good clarifying cleansing.

To read more about my cleansing of choice, click here

Until next time, keep moving forward!

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Great Review! I came across it on the Return of the Curls site a couple of weeks ago too - and still read it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love your product line. I can't wait to receive the Cocoa & Rhassoul Clay bar next.

      Delete